The DUSTOFF Association is a nonprofit incorporated veterans’ organization for Army Medical Department enlisted and officer personnel, aviation crewmembers, and others who are (or ever were) engaged in (or actively supported in any capacity) Army aeromedical evacuation programs in war or peace.
Announcing DUSTOFF Reunion #41
When: 2-5 April 2020
Where: Columbus, GA, / Fort Benning, GA
Reunion Hotel: Double Tree by Hilton, Columbus, GA
5351 Sidney Simons Blvd
Room Block Group Code - DUS
Highlights of Reunion Planning
- Tour of National Infantry Museum
- Chuck Mateer Golf Tournament at the Fort Benning Golf Course
- DUSTOFF Spouses’ Luncheon – venue being selected now
- A visit to the Army Air Ambulance Detachment, Fort Benning and the Ranger Graduation Ceremony (This DUSTOFF Unit is a part of the support to the Ranger Regiment Training and will perform a demonstration during the graduation exercise.) We will then visit the unit and honor the DUSTOFF Warriors with a DUSTOFF Coin Ceremony.
- DUSTOFF Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Annual DUSTOFF Awards Ceremony. The venue for the Awards and Induction will be Cavezza Hall at the National Infantry Museum.
Registration will open later this year – but make your room reservations
Spring/Summer 2019 DUSTOFFer Published
Come and get it while it's hot! The Spring/Summer edition of your favorite DUSTOFF magazine has been published. Find out what's happening in the AMEDD and catch up on some of those riveting stories.
While you're in our newsletter section of this site, take time to read any back issue you may have missed by clicking on the appropriate button toward the bottom of the newsletter index page.
Witness to War Foundation
The Witness to War Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization from Atlanta, is interested in attending this year’s reunion in Colorado Springs. They have helped preserve the stories of over 2,600 veterans across the country from WWII through the Global War on Terror, and use these interviews on their website, www.WitnessToWar.org , where there are over 5,000 firsthand accounts from the veterans themselves that the public can easily access and learn about the triumphs and sacrifices of our armed forces. If you would be interested in participating in a video interview, it is absolutely free of cost, takes around an hour, and you will receive 3 DVD copies mailed to you in addition to having a copy donated to the Library of Congress’ Veterans History Project. For more information or to sign up for an interview, please contact the lead interviewer Martin Madert at Martin@WitnessToWar.org or 770-628-0024.
Help Find Lost Association Members
We have an abnormally large number of Association members we can no longer communicate with. When postcards are sent out, for instance to announce voting for Hall Of Fame inductees, we've received cards as "Undeliverable." Please take a moment to scan the list of lost members and send us contact information if you find your name or you know the where-about of someone on the list. [See List]